Public Auction to be held
April 1, 2011
at 10335 Ramsey Street, Linden, North Carolina
Auction List of Vehicles
Directions and Map of Location
At Auction: Items from the NC Department of Public Instruction.
Friday April 1, 2011 at approximately 10:00 a.m. and continue until all items are sold.
Registration and Preview begin at 8:00 a.m.
Concessions will be available.
From Fayettville: Highway 401 North approximately 16 miles, sale is on the left.
From Lillington: Highway 401 South approximately 8 miles, sale is on the right.
Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final and must be paid in full before the buyer leaves the sale.
- All auctioned items are sold 'AS IS' without any warranty, express or implied.
- A $10.00 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE applies to each vehicle purchased.
- Acceptable Forms of Payment:
- MasterCard or Visa
- Cash and/or Money Orders
- Travelers Checks
- Checks - a bank letter of credit must be presented when paying with a check - permanent registrants are excluded from this requirement.
- Effective Sept. 1, 2004: A 3% Administrative Fee applies to payments by any means other than cash or check.
- Positive photo identification is required.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the sale on the sale date.
- The State reserves the right to add or remove items from the sale at any time.
- All items sold as is with any announcement made the day of the sale taking PRECEDENCE over any printed material.
- The auctioneer IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for the accuracy or description of any printed material.
- The auctioneer IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft or accidents.
- For insurance/liability reasons: NO children under 15 years old will be allowed in the sale area.
- Vehicles cannot be started or moved until after the aution is over.
- All titles will be issued in successful bidder's name ONLY. You cannot put the title in someone else's name.
- There is NO SMOKING permitted on MEA property.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.