Next Auction DEC 3, 2021
Martin Edwards is an essential business and is authorized to conduct our auction and will follow the Governor’s social distancing guidelines.
- Mask will be recommended to attend the Auction
Friday DEC. 3, 2021 at approximately 9:30 AM and continue until all items are sold.
- Registration and Preview begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Preview DEC 2, 2021 – 9am -4pm
- Location: 10335 Ramsey St. Linden, NC 28356
- From Fayetteville: Highway 401 North approximately 16 miles, sale is on the left.
From Lillington: Highway 401 South approximately 8 miles, sale is on the right.
- All sales are final and must be paid in full before 2:00 pm.
- All auctioned items are sold ‘AS IS‘ without any warranty, express or implied.
- A $10.00 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE applies to each DWI vehicle purchased.
- Acceptable Forms of Payment:
- MasterCard or Visa
- Cash and/or Money Orders
- Travelers Checks
- No personal Checks
- Effective Sept. 1, 2015: A 4% Administrative Fee applies to payments by any means other than cash or check.
- Positive photo identification is required.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the sale on the sale date.
- The State and the US Marshals reserves the right to add or remove items from the sale at any time.
- All items sold as is with any announcement made the day of the sale taking PRECEDENCE over any printed material.
- The auctioneer IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for the accuracy or description of any printed material.
- The auctioneer IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft or accidents.
- For insurance/liability reasons: NO children under 15 years old will be allowed in the sale area.
- Vehicles cannot be started or moved until after the auction is over.
- All titles will be issued in successful bidder’s name ONLY. You cannot put the title in someone else’s name.
- There is NO SMOKING permitted on MEA property.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.